Monday, December 23, 2013

#wildwildwest


The names JAMES. Jessie James...aka my new companion...aka she's not actually an outlaw and the only thing she's going to rob people of is their trip to the telestial. #merrychristmas
 
this week was really good! and really crazy with trips to Twin Falls for transfers aaaand our mission Christmas dinner... it was the bessssssssssst. I hadn't seen Sister Wright since our transfer 5 weeks ago and it was just too long. oh I love that girl. AND Sister Bly (my MTC companion).... she is my sister. Having the whole mission together was a dream. They held a talent show, which was a lot of fun and then a dinner and a devotional. I'm so happy to be a missionary now. It's so humbling to be surrounded by so many incredible people...180 missionaries, mission leaders, members, General Authorities, etc. Ahhh it was invigorating.
 
THANK YOU THANK YOU to all those who have sent me a little somethin in the mail. I don't deserve it all, but I'm GRATEFUL for each and every one of you. I feel soo lucky to have you in my life!!
 
TWO DAYS TILL WE CAN SKYPE. I'm dying. I'm so excited. 60 minutes. I'm so jealous you guys are in Tennessee but I hope you are loooooooooooving Christmas break and relishing the season. This is the best time of year & the spirit of Christ just fills the world. I wish it happened more then once a year... maybe with 80,000 missionaries out, we can make it last all year round. Ha, that would be somethin.
 
I LOVE YOU GUYS so much. And I hope all who read this knows HOW MUCH I love you! I can't even put it all into words.
 
Merry Christmas LOVAS.
 
xoxo,
sister ramsey

my last district
THE REAL JESSE JAMES
j chillin with Mary J Bly

No comments:

Post a Comment