Monday, December 16, 2013

anotha day, anotha dolla


hiiiiiiiiiiii. first off, THANK YOU DAD. seriously my future hubs has his job cut out for him... for more reasons then one... but mostly because I've had YOU as my dad. couldn't be more lucky. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU COULD SEND A CHRISTMAS TREE. hahahaha that was seriously the best surprise ever. I was just telling Sis Cluff earlier that day that we should get ourselves a little tree. #INSPIRED #cantstopwontstop
 
and momma. you know me TOO WELL. Mr. Buble' has been playing non-stop in our car ever since I got that CD. hahahha I LOVE YOU. best Christmas album. you guys are great at sending Christmas spirit via mail. #props
 
i don't have a ton of time today but this week was a good one!! sister cluff and I don't have a ton of time left together cause transfers are WEDNESDAY & we got calls last night that our area is splitting and we both are training... haha #what 
 
I'll be covering 3 out of our 4 wards that we have now, so i'm stoked about that. Sister Cluff is staying in Mt. Home and covering two of the wards that our elders have... on BIKES. #woof
 
soooo pray for us both! I have to act like I know somethin' and Cluff Diddy and her new comp are going to freeze their butts off! haha it's going to be great! I'm going to miss Sister Cluff though... We've decided that there probably couldn't be two more opposite people in existence buuuuut it's been a fun five weeks. I can't tell you how many times she's called me "apostate" or just looked at me in awe after I do something retarded (like roll over the hood and pretend she hit me with the car)... haha we don't get each other. BUt we actually had the bestttt conversation this week... we read our little daily dose (aka a scripture at night) and it normally takes 30 seconds. 3 HOURS LATER we were still talking and we had the most in depth, mind blowing, AH-HA conversation ever. and it was awesome. and then I threw up 7 pages worth of words to try and record it all in my journal so that I could remember everything that we talked about. GAH I don't know how anyone can get bored with the gospel. the concept of eternity could keep you thinking for hours. ps...it's the coolest thing ever.
 
I LOVE THIS GOSPEL. I love the way the spirit enlightens our minds and can help us learn and stretch and grow. I think my favorite thing ever is when I'm teaching someone, but I realize I'm learning too.
 
I love you all and hope you are having a great week. 9 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS. hand written letters are my only Christmas wish. I cannot wait to skypeeeeeeee.
 
Remember the reason for the season and LOVE someone. SERVE someone. BE someone, someone else needs.
 
xoxo,
sister ramsey
 
 
suuuper awkward moment of the week:
 
this week we were having dinner over at someone's house and while we were sharing our little spiritual thought with the fam, their little CHAWEENIE (chihuahua/ wiener dog mix...funniest name ever) comes over and mounts my arm. I'M SORRY NO. NOT OKAYYY YOU LITTLE ****. hahahaha nothing to drive away the spirit like....that.
 
peace & blessins.

No comments:

Post a Comment