Monday, April 21, 2014

because of Him

i'm with van and bethy on this one
errr' one needs to watch:


this video is incredible! i just love this Easter season. President Curtis gave us a "40 Day Feast" packet full of articles and readings about the Savior and His Atonement. Over the past month and a half, my testimony of the Savior has grown so much.  the longer i'm out on my mission, the more i realize that i want nothing more than to be apart of this gospel forever... i want to help build up His kingdom and share the love I feel for our Savior with all whom i come in contact with by the way i treat them and love them. 

He is our exemplar, our Savior, our Redeemer, our advocate with the Father, our strength and our friend. I love Him & I can't wait for our reunion with Him again, someday. I love learning about Him and His life and His Atonement. it is everything. often, I feel inadequate about representing Him, but I am grateful for the opportunity I have to bear testimony of Him daily and to love and serve those whom I meet.

i love you guys and have thought about and missed you lots this week. luckily, our Bishop and his family are the best and take care of us :) Dad, did I tell you that both the Bishop and his wife served in Charolette, NC?!!! And Bishop is from Arizona... Mesa, I think? His name is Matthew Kear. Do you know a Becky Allred? Is she a cousin of yours? Because if so, you two met. Haha aaaaanyway.

LOVE YOU.
hope you have the best week.

xoxo, 
sister ramsey


temple day with biggie smalls. love her.
i miss hiking utard

No comments:

Post a Comment