Monday, December 22, 2014

i'm dreaming

of a WHITE Christmas....
white. as in baptism white. ha. ha
#lamemissionjokes
yeeeee. JACKIE GOT BAPTIZED YESTERDAY.
and it was probably the best baptism i've ever been to!
there were soooo many people in attendance, we had to move into the chapel
and SO many of them were non-members!
it was a BEAUTIFUL, moving, uplifting baptism
jackie bore the sweetest testimony
the spirit was so strong
she's already dreaming up mission plans for next year.
I. LOVE. HER.
and her mom.
and her sis, marcela.
who i TOTALLY met over a year ago...in Burley!
her sister came into town late saturday night and as soon as they walked in
we said hi & they go, "we've met you! didn't you serve in Burley?!!!!"
hahah it was awesome. as soon as they brought that up, I instantly remembered meeting them in a restaurant last year and dying over what a beautiful couple they were. when i met them last year, they told me their story and how she joined the church and they were sealed in the temple just the year before-- NEVER in my wildest thoughts would I have thought-- "okay...see ya in a YEAR at your sister's baptism?!?!???" hahaha God is just so good. I LOVE that He is in the details. I can just see Him mapping that out and thinking, ya...that's gonna make them happy...
 
anyway. i couldn't help but think of how HAPPY this mission has made me
how much it has helped me grow and BECOME a little better.
and how much i have LOVED siding up with the Savior and proclaiming His truth
i love love love this time of year.
i love the feeling of love for one another that FLOODS the earth
i love our Savior
I KNOW HE LIVES
& i'm so grateful for the LIGHT and the HOPE that He brought into the world.
CANNOT WAIT TO SKYPE YA'LL ON THURSDAY.
get ready, yo.
xoxo,
sister ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment