Monday, September 8, 2014

soulHAPPY

ahhhh YOU GUYS.

remember how at one point in my life... 
i thought i could write a better story?
almost convinced that my ending would be way better?
I'M SO GLAD I GAVE THE LORD A CHANCE.

my decision to stick with Him
was the best thing I've ever done.
if it weren't for Him
my heart wouldn't be this FULL.
i wouldn't have met so many people 
who have changed my life for GOOD.

this week i met my soul sister
we passed by this beautiful home 
and the family was outside, sitting in the front yard
and i had the thought, "talk to them"
i let sister wright drive to our investigator's house down the road
we went to check up on her and she was out for the night
so i suggested we walk down that particular road to meet that family.
BEST THING EVER.
we walked up and their dog greeted us...
i told them i thought their home was BEAUTIFUL (its seriously dreamy)
and their 10 year old girl ran up to me and said "thank you!!" and gave me a big hug.
we started talking to the mom and she was just the nicest lady ever...
asking all about us and our misisons.
then i noticed...she had a hidden dreads in her hair...
haha SOLD.
long story short. she ended up giving us a tour of her entire house.
it is A M A Z I N G.
i'm going back to take pics.
it was everything i never knew i wanted.
found my soul style.
she gave me one of her headbands because i mentioned in passing that i loved hers.
now we have matching ones.
we are going back to have a bon fire around their fire pit
and mayybe we can convince them to watch "Finding Faith in Christ" on their outdoor screen?
hahaha her and her husband were baptized when they were young
but since have had their names removed because they felt they joined for the wrong reasons
(they were both dating members...but then both broke up with those people and married each other)
they are the cutest family.
we're already planning rock climbing adventures for next summer?
i'm so happy utah is close to this place.
I LOVE THE PEOPLE HERE.

I'm just so grateful that the Lord is putting these people in my life
at a time when I am set apart to share the greatest message I know.
this is a sweet time in my life.
and i hate that it is flyyying.
we just started a new transfer this week.
another round with sister wright!
i just might kill her off ;)
she only has one more transfer after this!
weird.

life is so good. 
we got a last minute temple trip this weekend
with one of sister wright's first converts from Burley!
it was awesome!!
i can't wait to go through with some of mine!
i just love the temple.
aaaand we are going tomorrow with our district.
so it should be a good week.

LOVE YOU ALL.

"...God is powerful to the fulfilling of all his words. For he will fulfil all his promises which he shall make unto you....
Teach them to never be weary of good works, but to be meek and lowly in heart; for such shall find rest to their souls."
Alma 37:16-17, 34

xoxo, 
sister ramsey


ps:: idaho grows 'em BIG here

No comments:

Post a Comment