Monday, January 20, 2014

the good, the bad, and the ugly

i don't have a lot of time but this week was a good one! we had a zone conference, and a baptism soooooooo it doesn't get much better then that!! 

Brother Thurman has been coming to church for 15 years and finally made the decision to be baptized, so this long-awaited weekend was just the best. His family was beaming all weekend.... Saturday was the baptism and just about the whole town of Grand View showed up! The chapel was FULL and there was standing room only where the font was. I'm so happy for their family! I just love them!

love places and people who do their own thing and don't care what anyone thinks about it. Grand View, Idaho (population 452), is one of those places. Haha I just love it. It's a small town and everyone knows everyone and they do what they want. While we were in Grand View, we met with the Blank family, and these are people who do their own thing. Haha they are the best. Gary has been inactive for about 30 years and yesterday he committed to get his act together and get back to the temple with his wife and girls. It was awesome. They have so much personality and spunk, I just love them!

We are going to the temple tomorrow, so I'm really looking forward to that. It will be just what I need. I know the Lord knows what we need...the good, bad, and the ugly. We...I've gotta trust in that. We've all gotta have the faith to ENDURE....endure well.

love you all.

xo, 
sister ramsey

No comments:

Post a Comment